Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Lad Insane

In the last few weeks, I've gotten some good natured complaints about not keeping this blog up. That's good. Honestly, my blog doesn't stay updated because when I go back and see what I've written the week before, I cringe. It's like watching a play you did in 11th grade. Overacted, too much makeup, and not enough talent. But I, like that Obama guy, believe we can move past mediocre history together, and build a new nation. A nation of the best live performances ever! According to ME! Muahahaaha! Welcome to my dictatorial musical blog! Where you watch what I SAY you watch! And don't expect expert, superfluous writing with a bunch of musical adjectives no one understands. You know where to go for that shit.

That said, to make up for last time, I've decided to do a whole week of insane David Bowie performances. That's right kids - 7 days, each with one video, means 7 days of Bowie. Why? Because I have slight obsession with him? Ha! That's mere coincidence. It's actually because when you start diggin around, it turns out that Bowie has the best collection of creepy, strange, bizarre (insert other synonyms for "weird") live TV performances ever, and we should pay homage to all of them! Never underestimate what cocaine bestowed upon pop culture in the 70's and 80's.

So get ready...set...and go! We blast off into Bowiedom

No comments: